> We had great flights yesterday. Certainly an answer to prayer. Please continue to pray for my health. My cold rages on. And of course, everyone’s health as we travel. Thanks.
> Nancy Phillips
11:00 AM ADULT
CONNECT & GROW GROUP
We have an Adult Connect and Grow Group that is meeting during the 2nd Worship Service. Please consider stepping over to the 1st service to help give added room in the 2nd service and to help give a critical mass in the 1st service.
WILL YOU PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER DOING THIS?
Attention Ladies!!! There will be no Laugh this week because of the Thanksgiving holiday! It will resume on Tuesday, December 1
- Amy wrote: “All of it. Music is one of my favorite forms of worship. Two amazing kids baptized and three kids being dedicated. You go God!”
- Patrick wrote: “The spontinaity of Worship as the Holy Spirit led!”
- Myra wrote: “One could surely feel the Holy Spirit involved in every aspect of the service today. From pushing the storm clouds away from the church to the service itself. Kind of think He enjoyed it too…. God is so stirring up the Spirit in this place and it is beautiful to watch. I believe we are positioned where He wants us for such a time as this!”
This is a family of 3 whose 4 yr. old little boy and mother both have acute lymphoblastic leukemia. They have little in terms of financial resources and between the mother’s chemo treatments and her son’s, you can imagine they don’t have much time to prepare for Christmas.
Here is the info regarding our adopted family for Christmas as follows:
Jayden (4 years old cancer patient) wish list
– CD player – Kid’s CD’s
– Play tools – Remote control car or truck
– ABC & 123 learning books – Snow boots size 12
– John Deere bed set (we think for a twin bed)
Ryan (25 years old):- Lowe’s gift card
Amanda (23 years old – Mom with cancer herself)
– She asked for nothing for herself, so would ask for gift cards and anything that you think would bless her.
Time is passing quickly, so we should target to have our packages wrapped and to the church by Dec 13th. Please comment on line here what you are purchasing so we don’t duplicate. As always, thank you for being the hands and feet of Christ as we bless this family this Christmas!!